Friday, May 16, 2014

Friday

158.0 this morning, of course. That's how life goes, don't you know? I'm guessing stress hormones are flooding the field right now, but wow. So discouraging. Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • pulled pork with BBQ sauce
  • cole slaw
  • 1/4 pickle spear
  • 12 macadamia nuts
  • two bratwurst
  • sauerkraut
  • about a handful of potato chips
  • 5 pieces of cheese (I was starving)
  • 5 salted chocolate almonds
  • 1 tsp honey
Is that overeating? I hope not, but maybe it was. A couple of weird things yesterday, too - after eating lunch, I got super sleepy. This hasn't happened since forever - seriously, since I started eating low-carb paleo, I have not been sleepy in the afternoon like that one time. Until yesterday. So that was odd. Then, I nearly fell asleep driving home, which is not good. Finally, my stomach spent the night churning like crazy, and I had putrid gas, which is also really rare for me. No idea what's going on, but capping it off with weight gain seems all of a piece of the week.

No walk yesterday; I should have done one, but I was exhausted when I got home. I went to bed early, too.

Starting fresh today. Eggs and 2 slices of bacon for breakfast, and will think of something small for lunch. I will be glad to kiss this week good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment