Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday

Kind of a slug weekend, but I did get most of the inflammation from last week reduced; 156.6 this morning, having seen 155.8 yesterday. I know why; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon (3 pieces)
  • country fried potatoes (probably about 1/2 cup)
  • cheese - 3-4 pieces, I think
  • cashews - 2 small handfuls followed by a small bowlful
  • salad with crap blue cheese dressing (Country Buffet)
  • meat loaf - 2 pieces
  • BBQ summer sausage - 1 piece
  • soft-serv ice cream - 1 small bowl
  • 1 square maltitol-sweetened dark chocolate
  • 1 tsp honey
I feel like there was more eating during the day than just cheese and cashews, but cannot think what it might have been. We were out and about for a chunk of the morning, so it was just the afternoon when I was boredom-noshing.

I really did nothing all weekend; in order to feel like I'd accomplished anything, I replaced knobs on the dresser in the guest room.  Woohoo. Saturday, I'd had a bad night - woke up overheated and achy and couldn't get back to sleep until nearly 6, which is when Lee was getting up to go golfing. So, instead of getting outside and gardening, or taking a walk, or much of anything, I stayed in a recliner, reading. That slopped over to Sunday as well, although I did feel much better and had slept well. I guess some days you just need to take it easy.

As expected, yesterday was not a record setting ketosis day - which is to say I had none. Oh well. Back to it this morning. I had berries and cream and turkey sausage for breakfast, and have some salami with me for mid-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment