Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Tuesday

158.0, swollen at most joints; here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries
  • bacon (3 pieces)
  • the usual supplements
  • a serving of fat-fast broccoli cheese soup
  • cobb salad, no egg, blue cheese dressing (chicken, avocado, bacon)
  • 2 squares Lindt 85%
  • 1 tsp honey
We also walked 2-ish miles (total round trip) to and from dinner, so I'm sorry, but there's no way I gained legitimate weight yesterday. My ankles are puffy, I have swollen finger joints, elbows, and knees, and my hips hurt. I'm carrying water - not sure how much, but I'd bet 3 pounds or more. Taking extra fish oil at breakfast, but that's pretty much it; I guess I could haul the turmeric out and take it as well.

Despite a 2-mile walk, I think I only scored about 1900 fuel points yesterday. Not sure what the deal was.

Sleep is getting bad again. Not sure if it's the warmth at night or what, but I spent the last 2 nights doing the covers-up-covers-off dance over and over and over. I know last night I restarted my one-hour playlist at least 3 times; I know I was awake at 1:10 because I looked at the time. Also 4:47. On the other hand, when I was asleep, I did dream. So that's something, I guess.

Eggs and bacon this morning; I have strawberries and cream as well as the soup with me - to finish the strawberries off before they go bad. Onward.

No comments:

Post a Comment