Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday

Finally.  Well, sort of - I have a software event going on this evening for work that is very likely to last until midnight or beyond, so the work week won't truly end for a very long time.  And I am so bloody tired.  Sleep was utter shite last night again.  I'm so weary that I was vaguely weepy on the way to work, over not much of anything, just the futility of it all.  I don't get like this often, thank goodness, but when I do, it's not fun.  Needless to say, Lee didn't sleep either, so we're both useless just now.  Anyway.

150.6 this morning.  Shouldn't be surprised.  My fast (not) day yesterday ended up a bit weird:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a V-8
  • an unpeeled breakfast burrito (eggs, potatoes, bacon, cheese) with green chile (it was breakfast burrito day at work - go figure)
  • cheese (ultimately, 6 pieces)
  • olives
  • bunless chipotle cheese steak
  • cottage cheese
  • a pickle spear
  • a bag of Lays
That was it.  But more than I usually eat in one day, and somewhat unbalanced.  I need more salads, I think.  Might go out of the building at lunch in search of one - but just veggies and dressing, no meat, since it's Friday.  We did not eat breakfast this morning; I've had another V-8 with my vitamins, and have one at work I can tap if I get hungry before lunch.  Rough day ahead, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment