Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday

Another decent night's sleep - not perfect, mind you; I woke at 3:00, but decent.  I'll take it.  That said, still tired.  I'm holding out hopes for a good weekend.  

Yesterday was weird.  I ate lunch, as threatened, managing to squeeze in the white-smoke part of the papal elections on the radio, conveniently enough.  Felt draggy when I got home, and on the way to dinner, had a golly-whomping migraine aura.  Took 3 advil and had dinner, and the aura had gone away, but before I went to bed, I had a mild headache - so getting decent sleep was a total bonus.  The whole thing, though, made me crazy-hungry at dinner.  I ploughed through chips and salsa and 3 cheese enchiladas, practically licking the plate.  Nothing after that, though.

151.2 today.  Not too surprised.  I think this stuff I'm taking for menopause may have some un-documented side effects that are vaguely PMS-like, judging by this past week.  Here's yesterday:
  • fat-bomb smoothie
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • double quarter-pounder with cheese
  • small fries
  • chips and salsa
  • 3 cheese/onion enchiladas with green chile
So, today, work permitting, my plan is to drive to a nearby local park that appears to have a trail through it, and go for a walk.  Get some fresh air and sunshine and a little light exercise.  I need to do something along those lines; while I'm still climbing stairs with just the slight hiatus yesterday morning, it doesn't seem to be doing anything for my strength at all.  And this isn't really for that, but just to clear my head and re-energize a bit for a long afternoon - and if it's not too far away, I plan to do it often over the spring-fall timeframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment