Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Tuesday

Took an Adviil-PM last night, to ensure decent sleep - I may opt to do this every third night or so until things settle down.  It worked - although I woke at 4:30 (daylight saving time - in other words, 3:30 am last week's time) and could not get back to sleep.  I'm still really groggy.  That said, if I had hot flashes before 4:30 am last night, I do not remember them.  And that's a good thing.

150.4 this morning, for no apparent reason.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • limited regular supplements - I'm skipping the Copper, Iodine, and Zinc for a week, as I was getting a metallic taste in my mouth last week
  • a bag (vending) of Nacho Cheese Doritos (does it help that I had to climb the stairs twice to get it?) (probably not)
  • three peanuts
  • salad with egg, cheese, blue cheese dressing
  • 8 oz sirloin
  • southern style green beans
That was it.  Truly, no good reason to have gained a pound from that.  Damn hormones.

I have to confess that I took the elevator this morning.  Commute took an hour and a half, on top of the grogginess, and it about killed me.  I think I could easily curl up under a desk and sleep the rest of the day today.  Blecch.

No comments:

Post a Comment