Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday

Did a lot of gazing at natural daylight yesterday, and did find that I slept pretty well.  In fact, I was getting sleepy just sitting in the living room, as it got dark outside.  I think that's a good thing.  Eating yesterday was, well, flawed (what, again?).  151.0 this morning, though, with what feels like still more water to lose.  For what it's worth, I did a keto-stick yesterday evening and came out pink, so am in Ketosis.  Here's yesterday:
  • omelet with ham, cheese, tomatoes
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • bell pepper and sour cream dip
  • 7 tortilla chips (I kept strict count)
  • chile con queso dip (guessing about 1/3 cup)
  • 3 Fuzzy's shredded beef taco innards (no shells)
I have looked at the Fuzzy's site, and trying to deconstruct the nutrition info in order to get at what I actually ate is just too damn hard. Suffice it to say that I kept the carbs pretty well down and did not hit the fat target again - and probably went well below the 90% fat target and above the 1000 calories.  Without dinner, I was at 65% fat, 22% protein, and 12% carbs.

I'm fasting today for convenience, and because I wasn't particularly hungry this morning.  Ketosis, I presume.  Now, whether it will help use up fat reserves I'd rather not have, in lieu of whichever sex hormones I am lacking at the moment, remains to be seen.  I hope so, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment