Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday

I. Am. In. Hell.

Went to bed tired last night.  This is important to understand.  And when I rolled over with the intention of going to sleep, I figured it would be only a few moments.  Yeah, not so much.  Flashed, again and again.  Nearly all night.  I think I slept some between 10:30-11ish and, say, 1 am.  But, with a few 5-15 minute exceptions, including one after 5 am, that was it.  And I'm doing it again, right now.

I had a fat-bomb smoothie for breakfast, and hope that the coconut oil/ketones will keep me functioning all day.  No clear idea what I ate yesterday, but I had the munchies again - I'm assuming that has something to do with hormones, as does my current wretched state.  And I have no idea what would help, anymore. Except maybe hormones - and I don't want to do that.  I'd rather just have those secretions dry up and stop completely, and get on with getting old, if that's what happens then.  I'm on my third year of this, on-and-off, anyway.  Blecch.

150.4 this morning and glad it wasn't worse.  We are going to eat salad-and-meat all week for dinner, in an attempt to start some momentum.  I need to get my game head on,  get serious about some weight loss, and start resisting temptations a bit.  Oddly enough, I haven't had any sugar yet this Lent - that one seems to be fully under control.  Although I did want some yesterday, part of the munchies, I guess.

Onward.  Don't care for the alternative, so that's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment