Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Tuesday

153.0 this morning.  Sleep mildly improved over yesterday, in that I was awake from about 2:30 to 3:30 or 4:00 only.  Big whoop.  I'm still tired.  And achy.  Inflammation?  I don't know.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • macadamia nuts throughout the day - about 3/8 of a cup of them
  • salad with salami and feta, with a red-wine vinaigrette
  • malted milk eggs - probably about 10 overall (damn them)
  • the crumby end of a bag of corn tortilla chips
  • more salami - 6-8 slices, I think
  • cheese
I think that was it.  I was bingeing - no other word for it.  On a rampage to eat carbs after dinner.  Really not a good thing.  I hope it's not the effect of the hot-flash meds, because that seems like an awful choice - either I get a shot at sleeping the night through (no guarantees, obviously), or I can control myself around starchy food.

Shrimp with rice tonight for dinner.  And salad.  I will try to avoid the malted milk eggs.

I'm thinking I need to do the hard work to get back into serious ketosis - can't help thinking it would reduce the achiness and help me be more alert as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment