Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wednesday

The new stuff? Not much help so far.  Maybe a couple of days in, it will help, but it seems as if I have untreatable menopause.  Acupuncture did not work, nor did Chinese herbs.  Or black cohosh, and now this stuff - maybe.  I guess I'll keep with it for a while, give it a chance, but I'm losing faith here.

Needless to say, my sleep last night was utter crap.  Not as bad as Sunday night, but not good.  Add to that a shower drain backup this morning, and I'm feeling somewhat picked-on by life.

149.2 again today.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • fat-bomb smoothie
  • the usual supplements
  • a bag of beef jerky
  • taco salad (ground beef, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, sour cream, salsa)
  • a bag of Lays
  • an apple
  • 3 pieces of cheese
So a short list, which generally is better for weight loss than a long one.  Had egg-and-bacon for breakfast today and will try not to eat until dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment