Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday

I'm going to take a wild guess here and say that whatever is in the new menopause pills has an estrogen-like quality to it - because I'm surly as an infected toe this morning.  And I haven't been like that much through this, that I can recall.  It's not fun.

Slept adequately last night; not well, but adequately.  The stuff that is turning me into a troll does seem to be doing its primary job.  I'm very glad the weekend starts tonight.

Anyway, 152.6 this morning.  Another thing I hope has something to do with the pills.  But probably not; here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • small vending bag of peanuts
  • a small handful of potato chips
  • a pound of grassfed ground beef
  • a large handful of cheese
  • chips and salsa
That was it, but I went to bed with a stomach ache from overeating dinner, and I golluped dinner down like it was my first meal in several weeks.  So something odd is going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment