Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday

For the length of time this week has taken, so far, it could be the week before the best vacation ever planned.  It just drags.  Sleep was interrupted by sick dog again last night - 3 am, I think.  I got back to sleep again pretty quickly, mostly because I never heard the dog at all, just Lee getting up to deal with it.  I'm still tired, though.  We ditched breakfast this morning to sleep in a bit - and I may have actually slept.  I wouldn't call today a fast day, though; I armed myself with 2 V-8s, a bag of olives, and one of cheese.  I've had a V-8 already; don't know if I'll eat more now, or try to wait until lunch, to give myself a 16-hour fast, anyway.

149.4 this morning; here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • shepherd's pie (beef, tomatoes, peppers, corn, potatoes, cheese)
  • iced tea
  • one bag of Lay's
That was it.  I spent much of the evening helping Elizabeth with work.  While it wasn't what I had planned, exactly, it did keep me from eating, and I guess that was a good thing.

Still avoiding sugar - and I'm happy to say that the Girl Scout Cookies have left our house, so they're no longer there, talking to me.  Should be easier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment