Thursday, February 21, 2013

Thursday

Another wretched night for sleeping; it wasn't hot flashes particularly, but I could not get or stay comfortable, even in my sleep.  So when the alarm went off, it was at once a curse and a blessing.  

I'm working from home today; no idea what that will do to my eating, but guessing nothing good.  149.2 again this morning, and darn glad to be there.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • peanuts (got hungry mid-day for salt)
  • meat loaf, sauteed in butter with mushrooms and onions and beef stock (really good way to do leftover meatloaf!)
  • green beans
  • a handful of cashews (more for salt)
  • walnuts
  • possibly cheese
Not sure what's up with the salt cravings, but they are definitely there.  Maybe I'll make a cup of bouillon today, see if that helps any.  Had more fasciculation in my calves last night, but no cramps, except in the arch of my left foot - and it wasn't acute, just achy.

I didn't have "breakfast" this morning, but I have already had 3 pieces of cheese, so roughly equivalent.  Could be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment