Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Tuesday

"To sleep, perchance to dream."  Oh, would I like to!  Not much chance last night - I'd got through a bout of hot flashes and fallen asleep at a comfortable temperature, only to hear the dog groaning.  Since she's had a few stomach issues of late, that's not a noise we can afford to ignore - as if she'd let us, anyway.  2:11 am, let the dog out and back in.  Attempted to get back to sleep (took under an hour, but probably more than half an hour).  4:11 am, woke up freezing.  Dog began groaning again - that may have been what woke me to start with.  Let her out and back in.  Tried to get back to sleep; failed.  Alarm went off at 5:30.  I am a wreck.  I feel weak, muscularly, and mildly dizzy and disoriented, although I was able to drive to work.

149.4 this morning again.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (added zinc daily and B-complex on Mondays)
  • almond flour crackers
  • grape tomatoes
  • an apple (way too sweet)
  • a bunch of cheese cubes
  • taco meat with pico and queso on it
  • green beans
  • "Mexican" rice
  • roast beef
  • meat loaf
  • cheese
That was it last night, I believe.  Dinner was at Country Buffet, so peculiar.  And something I ate did not sit well - my stomach spent the later evening growling and bubbling.

I'm just a total mess today.  2 meetings to get through, and I think I'm putting off some things that are not due quite yet, until such time as I'm in my right mind.  Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment