Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday

So.  On a day in which I ate 7 pieces of cheese (call it 7 oz; might be less), 3 clementines, and 2 chocolate cherries, I gained over a pound.  Could someone please explain how that works?  I put it in LoseIt, and came up with a substantial caloric deficit along with a high-fat ratio to carbs and protein, although the carbs were over 30g.  Still, it doesn't make much sense to me.  152.6 this morning.

Had Rolfing last night for hip flexors - much less painful than having MAT on the muscles just in front of my spine, so not a big deal.  She was also able to sort an issue I'd created with my left hip at the ball, so that feels much better.  That said, as I type this, I'm starting to sweat profusely, and I'm still suffering from having been at sea - the world won't stop moving.  I do wish that didn't happen to me each time we go on a ship - 2 weeks to get back to normal.  Payback for the transition to shipboard balance being so easy, I guess.

I'm putting together a plan to get nutrition and fitness on track now that we're back.  I want to gain strength in my arms and legs, and tone up overall, as well as balance my nutritional needs - I think that I'm lacking something and the lack is causing me to snack too much and eat things that are not good for me.  PHD has been retrieved from the bookcase, and I'll start on it again tonight.  And I think I'm giving up sugar for Lent.  Still working out what that might mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment