Friday, February 15, 2013

Friday

Up a pound and a half - not sure why.  150.2 this morning.  My digestive system was unhappy last night, and is still a bit off; maybe related.  Here's yesterday:
  • bacon (about 5-6 pieces, I think)
  • tea with cream
  • peanuts (mid-day - was very hungry)
  • hot and sour soup
  • beef with broccoli
  • rice (maybe 1/2 cup)
  • scotch (2ish fingers; very bad drive home)
  • walnuts (I thought it was 1/2 cup or so - may have been more)
So a short list, but potent, apparently.  Obviously the peanuts were a bad move, but it was snowing, so I didn't want to leave the building to get lunch, and I had $1.20 in small change, which limited my in-building options.  

Had an omelet and a few hash browns (out) for breakfast today, and will be having fish or shrimp for dinner tonight.  I think I'll make some potato salad this weekend, and maybe have it with meatloaf or grilled burgers or something.  Also salad dressings, and I need to shred the pot roast for tacos or something (original plan for last night, did not happen).

By the way, the scotch was to recover from a 2-hour commute with ice.  Yecch.

No comments:

Post a Comment