Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wednesday

Rolfing yesterday focused on my left hip and, I think, got it fixed.  I'll give it a couple of days, but I was able to sleep on it last night, which was a very good thing.  It feels a bit out of place this morning, but that seems normal for Rolfing - takes a bit to get used to being fixed.  My right arm/shoulder is a bit better; not entirely, but all in all, the two of them allowed me to sleep.  The dogs, however, did not.  3:00 something for Anneke, 5:00 something for Roscoe.  Not sure what they got into yesterday, and I hope they're over it.  So I feel mildly achy and ugh.  Such is life.

150.2 this morning.  Apparently, I am not losing weight just now. Here's yesterday; I think I can place the blame, but I could be wrong.
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • two bags of peanuts (I got horribly hungry mid-day, possibly due to the smell of the donuts in the morning)
  • breadless Cuban sandwich - pork tenderloin, ham, swiss cheese, pickles, mustard
  • a bag of Lays
  • several green olives
  • potato salad
  • Possibly a piece of cheese
I was thinking things over yesterday, and came to the conclusion that my diet is a bit monotonous - too much cheese, basically.  It is the convenient go-to snack food for me, and I eat it to excess.  I need to think of other snacks - for now, ones that don't include sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment