Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday

I was starving yesterday - most of the day.  So I ate.  151.4 this morning - ironically, the weight that started me on my Paleo way of eating was 191.4, just after our previous cruise.  And two Mardi Gras' ago, I weighed 141.4.  And will again.  Here's yesterday:
  • the usual supplements
  • tea without cream
  • a few walnuts (to take Advil with)
  • two bags of peanuts
  • double quarter-pounder with cheese, no bun
  • small McDonalds fries
  • salad with greek dressing
  • gyro meat
  • saffron rice 
  • strawberry-mango juice
  • cheese
  • walnuts
  • chocolate cherries
Too much food, I think.  I haven't got PHD out of the bookshelf yet, but will be.  Today will be a light eating day - I've had a couple of pieces of cheese so far, have clementines with me, and will probably avoid dinner prior to Rolfing since it's a session that deals with a lot of abdominal muscle attachment points and is supposed to be easier on an empty stomach.  Not a fast day, exactly, but not not, either.

No comments:

Post a Comment