Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday

Got sleep last night, thank heavens.  I woke up once, at 1:45ish, I think, was awake for maybe 10-15 minutes, and knew nothing until 4:50.  So badly needed!  149.2 this morning - that almost sounds like real weight loss.  We shall see, no doubt.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • an apple
  • a bunch of assorted cheese cubes (probably about 4 oz)
  • almond crackers
  • cheese
  • cashews (only 1 handful)
  • walnuts (from the container, no idea)
That was it.  An interesting observation - for reasons I don't get, my calves are fasciculating this morning - no cramps last night, and yesterday wasn't exactly a carb-free day, and I'm taking quite a few more mineral supplements these days than before.  

On the menopause front - still having hot flashes.  I would guess that last night's ended up being all early or something, or that I'm either getting used enough to them to avoid waking up to fling covers around, or that they're starting to be less acute.  

Continuing to walk and climb stairs every day.  My knees are starting to feel stronger, which is a great development.

No comments:

Post a Comment