Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thursday

Yesterday was a little harder than I'd expected - probably because my usual fasting pattern is to skip breakfast and lunch and eat dinner.  Skipping breakfast and dinner and eating only lunch left me with a mindset on the way home from work that food would be waiting, and having to overcome that was a bit tough.  But I made it.  148.6 this morning - don't know how much of that is "real".  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • Caesar salad with shrimp in (about 5 decent-sized shrimp)
  • more tea with cream
That was it.  So on top of everything else, lunch was exceedingly small.  That said, I wasn't cranky or shaky or headachy from it, so I would say I still have my blood sugar well under control.  

I did resume the iodine - and last night, after falling asleep fairly easily around 9:30ish, woke after dreaming, as if ready for morning, at 10:45.  Very strange.  And I could NOT get warm this morning - I'm still a little cold.  Probably related to menopause - everything else seems to be.  Blecch.

I am parking farther from the building and have been taking the stairs every day this week, I believe.  So far, so good, on that front, though I truly can't get 1/4 mile away to park.  It's something, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment