Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday

Thank heaven!  This shouldn't have been a long week, but it was - ever so long.  And I'm tired.  I got decent sleep last night; a slight change in nightwear and I didn't spend precious hours disengaging it from the sheets (and saving myself from shoulder strap strangulation).  But I need more - I'm achy and sleepy and just ugh.  I don't know if the weekend will help or not - the time's available, but it could end up being hot flash city.

Anyway.  Enough whining.  I am not sure I can describe yesterday's eating, other than junking out.  Nevertheless, I ended up at 148.8 this morning.  Which is more than fine - quite bracing!  Also surprising, given yesterday.  Here's the breakdown as well as I can recall:
  • cheese
  • tea with cream (but not a full cup because the dog started drinking it) (yes, it was a very frustrating day)
  • no supplements
  • Zapps Cajun-spice Crawtator chips (potato chips with flame-thrower fuel on them) - I ate these like an addict reunited with her drug, and had to force myself to stop.  And they weren't what I really wanted to eat, on top of that.
  • more cheese
  • beef stew and rice (two helpings of the latter)
  • dried strawberries (also eaten near-manically)
That was it, and maybe it wasn't so bad, but it hardly seems calculated to foster weight loss.  I hope to do better today.  And despite my tired-and-achiness, I did climb the stairs to work today.  Maybe yesterday was more about dragging a snowblower around in the gravel drive than about what I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment