Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday

Yesterday was sort of back to normal - maybe the first normal day since vacation, as far as eating goes.  150.2 this morning, to boot.  Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • scrambled eggs
  • sausage
  • pot roast with reduction gravy
  • braised cabbage
  • chocolate almonds (2, I think)
  • candied almonds (the olive ones - finished the jar, but fewer than 9, which is a 'serving')
That was it.  Seems like days with short lists (even if the multitude of things on the long list involved one bite of each) are better.  Sleep was not good, and I've resumed the iodine.  I don't think the bad sleep is from iodine supplements, but from estrogen variation.  And nothing seems to help with that at all.

Mardi Gras today.  I believe we will be having one last Mardi Gras mimosa this evening, and then shutting sugar consumption down for Lent.  I'm fasting weirdly tomorrow - lunch will be my sole meal, and it will be a salad.  We're doing church at 6:15 am, because no other time works - Lee has some sort of golf meeting in the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment