Monday, February 18, 2013

Monday

Interesting weekend - not that we did anything particularly interesting, but that I seem possibly to be in a weight-loss state.  We shall see if it continues, but this morning, I'm at 149.4, and an evening of clam chowder (certainly roux-based) and movie popcorn only added 0.2 pounds Saturday morning, and it was gone by Sunday, with friends.  So, cool, if true.  Here's yesterday:
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • almond-flour crackers
  • tortilla chips
  • salad with steak in it, with blue cheese dressing
  • 4 slices of dried strawberry
I wasn't much hungry, which definitely helped.  The crackers are amazing - almond flour, salt, herbs (in this case, parsley), an egg, and olive oil.  Roll 'em thin and bake.  No idea how many of them I ate, but not the whole batch, since I have a few with me today for snacks.  I was just needing something that was semi-good for me and snack-worthy - and not baby carrots.  They worked.

Skipped breakfast this morning to sleep in - won't dignify it by calling it a fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment