Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday

Okay, I'm officially starving.  Some days, fasting is harder than others - but at least, today, I'm only fasting until lunch - and then afterwards until tomorrow.  Offering it up, as they say.  149.6 this morning.  Yesterday was fairly light:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements (welcome back, Iodine)
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • chicken tortilla soup
  • a few (3-4) tortilla chips
  • 4 chocolate almonds
That was it.  If I'd been home, instead of at Rolfing, I'm sure I'd have eaten more - and at the moment, rather wish I had.  Oh well.  Planning on a very large salad for lunch.  Very large.  Possibly with shrimp in it, if available.

Rolfing was excellent - my back feels like a 20-year-old's this morning, although I'm a bit bruised at the top of my hips in back.  She also got some work done on my right arm, which is complicated - a lot of moving parts contributing to that shoulder pain.  Next session involves cranial and facial muscles, including the insides of my mouth and nose.  Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment