Thursday, February 7, 2013

Thursday

152.8 this morning - maybe could have been worse.  Here's yesterday:
  • Tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • a spoonful of coconut oil
  • beef jerky (ultimately, 2 bags)
  • two clementines
  • a bag of peanuts
  • two helpings of bean-free chili
  • a handful of shredded cheddar
  • a small handful of cashews
  • half an orange-dark-chocolate candy bar
That was it - 1677 calories (for what that's worth), 90g protein, 94g carbs, 92g fats - 23%-24%-53% ratio.  I got as far in the PHD last night as the recommendation to aim for a body-composition ratio, which is 65% fat, 22(ish)% protein, and 13% carbs.  So that's my goal going forward.

Today so far, I've had a bowl of strawberries with cream, and tea with cream - and I brought the rest of the chili for lunch.  It was really good, and I got it cooked in about 1/2 hour - same recipe as I let stew in the crock pot all day, just made quickly on the stove.  So I'm wondering if there's some point to do the crock pot at all for it.  

I'm considering doing a Domino's GF pizza for dinner - will first see what the rest of the family thinks - and I think we'll need to order more than 1, since they're supposedly rather small.

No comments:

Post a Comment