Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wednesday

I did 40 situps yesterday - until I could sit up no more.  My abs are painful.  I have also been doing something I like to call "suck in your gut until either you can't anymore, or a bright shiny object distracts you" throughout the day at intervals, because the crunch jig we have (bent metal tubes with a headrest) seems to focus on the upper abs only, and sucking in my gut works the lower ones - or so I think.  In any event, it all hurts this morning.

No other gym stuff yesterday - we had stuff to do during that hour - and we have stuff to do tonight as well.  I'd rather do the gym, but it's not going to happen.  Some of the stuff we had to do last night was eating Mexican food for dinner, so I expected to be up today, and I am a bit - 149.2.  I kept my chip consumption down, though, and had only 2 chocolate almonds after we got home.  Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • beef jerky
  • chips and salsa
  • cheese enchiladas with green chile (flour is an ingredient)
  • about a tablespoon of refried beans
  • ditto rice - maybe less
  • iced tea
  • two chocolate almonds
I brought one of my Lindt bars in to work today.  Don't intend to gorge or anything, but I think it will keep me away from worse-for-me chocolate options, and a little goes a very long way.

No comments:

Post a Comment