Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Tuesday

Execrable day yesterday.  4+ hours of straight meetings, including a lunch meeting at which they served pasta.  I was tired and achy and cranky, and felt a bit off, so I ate bad things to make it worse.  4-5 handfuls of the dark chocolate M&Ms; so much for ignoring them, or disliking them.  None today, thank you.  150.2 this morning, unsurprisingly.

Got a good night's sleep last night - so good that I don't recall if I had any hot flashes - and this was without any sleep aids.  I'm all for that sort of night.  I don't know if it was the standing on one leg or not, but I did do it yesterday.  And will do it again today.

What else?  Not much.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • M&Ms (too many)
  • salad with balsamic vinaigrette
  • cheese
  • hot and sour soup
  • cashew chicken
  • two fried noodles 
  • a fortune cookie
  • a very tiny homegrown strawberry
  • a few walnuts
That was it.  I guess, on review, it wasn't that bad - but the M&Ms were over the top.  I was insane to have bought them, and the right thing to do at this point would be to donate them to charity or something.  Will I?  I don't know.  Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment