Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday

I thought I ate pretty well all weekend.  I thought.  149.4 this morning, although both yesterday and Saturday said 148.8, and I ate so well yesterday that I was expecting it to drop, not rise.  Annoying, that.

Here's yesterday:
  • 4 pieces of bacon
  • tea with cream
  • half an omelet from IHOP, with ham, cheese, tomatoes
  • basically no supplements (except the AM menopause stuff)
  • a salad with sesame dressing (probably poisonous, but small)
  • maybe a piece of cheese?
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • cole slaw
  • a small portion of potato salad
  • a venison burger, bunless, with ketchup, mustard, and pickles
  • iced tea
  • a glass of gewurztraminer
  • berry crisp with almond crust and a bit of cream
  • a few potato chips
I think that was it.  I certainly hope it was - it looks worse now than it did at the time.  Or at least, it looks like a lot of food.

Sleep continues to go very well.  I have suggested to the family that we resume hitting the gym before dinner tonight, with the intent of working on my strength in particular, and of getting in a bit more walking - with all the wildfires here, the air outside is gnarly and it's very hot these days, so we're not walking anywhere if we don't have to - and I realized recently that I'm not getting any walking in now that I'm parking at work instead of several blocks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment