Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday

Yesterday involved cat-grooming, no other exercise - and I was sore.  So, 149.2 this morning; here's what I ate yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • Lindt (2 squares)
  • Pearls (about 10, I'd guess)
  • beef jerky
  • more tea with cream
  • more cheese
  • quarterpounderwithcheesenobun
  • about 10 fries
  • walnuts
  • strawberry ice cream
  • a bag of salt and pepper potato chips (not as bad as that sounds)
The last was because my throat was unhappy due to the smoke all around, and I thought something intensely salty would help.  Problem was, these were artisanal chips and not nearly salty enough.  I still finished the single-portion bag.

Probably will go back to my core isometrics today, as my abs are slightly less painful.  That and some situps tonight, but I am hoping to spend the 7-8 hour watching the Olympic swimming trials.  That was the plan for evenings this week, and so far, we've managed the whole hour exactly once.  Yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment