Thursday, May 31, 2012

Thursday

And still waiting.  150.0 this morning, so whatever it is is going away, but not eagerly.  Dinner last night was out again - friends in town - so the basic burger-and-salad meal got pushed to tonight.  I hope nothing intervenes.

I'm still feeling inflammed - joints sore, things of that sort - and can tell that there's water left to lose.  I don't know if it's the aftermath of the race, or if it has to do with that flour tortilla I ate Monday after it, but will be glad when it settles down a bit.

Here's yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • 5 Godiva pearls - we finally found some more refills
  • beef and chicken teriyaki
  • carrots and broccoli
  • a little rice (less than 1/4 cup)
  • walnuts (multiple handfuls)
  • cheese (I was starving once we got home - dinner was nice, but I could have eaten it twice over, even at the restaurant)
Not much else to report.  Sleep is reasonable, the hot flashes have been moderated - not gone altogether, but they no longer make me feel ill, and are fewer - so life is starting to settle down again.  I do think I'll take some Advil, though - it could help with the joints and maybe with shedding some of the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment