Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday

Still somewhere between 146.4 and 146.6 this morning, despite dinner at McDonalds last night, en route to my hair appointment.  I had a naked quarter pounder with cheese (single one) and whatever size fries come with the ordinary meal, and iced tea.  And I ate every last one of those fries.  Yesterday was odd - I felt "off" all day, and when I started on the fries, I felt as if I'd been starving for weeks.  Weird.  Here's the summation of yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • a couple of Godiva pearls, I think
  • aforementioned McDonalds feast
  • two chocolate cherries
I'm pretty sure that was it.  I was so tired last night, I nearly went to bed at 7:30, when I got home.  And yet, after walking outside to survey the new bushes and make sure they didn't look wilty, I found myself pulling weeds (although, not for hours or anything).  The strawberries and raspberries and blueberries are going gangbusters so far.  I haven't netted anything but the blueberries, which I may end up regretting; we shall see.  Finished the night off with an Advil-PM, and slept like the dead.  I don't think I had any flashes of any sort all night - but on the other hand, if I had, I'm not sure I would have noticed.  Boy, did I need that sleep!

Other than that, not much going on.  I note with interest the low-carb cruise controversy; should be interesting to see how that plays out.  Stupid people everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment