Not a good weekend from an eating standpoint, I guess, and compounded by a massage yesterday that left me with actual bruises. Felt remarkably nasty this morning at 4:30 when my inner alarm went off, and I'm still waiting for the Advil to kick in.
The massage was helpful in getting my shoulders released and providing more range of motion for my arms, at least. Which is what I was aiming for, so I guess I can stand the bruised feeling for a while yet.
Here's yesterday's eating:
- tea with cream
- the usual Monday supplements
- scrambled eggs
- dark chocolate
- baked potato with butter and sour cream
- salad with blue cheese dressing
- red wine (haute medoc - pretty darn nice stuff!)
- vanilla ice cream
- cashews (only a handful, though - they seem to have lost their addictive powers, I'm happy to say)
Anyway, I hereby declare an end to sugar season; it's time to get back to eating normally. And we are, most of the time. And, to add to the fun, our boot camp thing starts Monday of next week, which should fix us up good.