Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thursday

This week has been a loss, basically.  The days are all running together, and the nights are, well, difficult.  At least, last night was.  Long ugly workday yesterday - sitting in uncomfortable chairs for 8 solid hours at a meeting I had no participatory role in, with lower back pains and cramps.  In a skirt and pantyhose that got progressively tighter as the day wore on.

They did get me a salad-with-meat for lunch.  I guess that's something.  Lunch also included a tub of pineapple, a clementine, and a cookie.  I ate the pineapple, and one of the "meeting candy" chocolates, in addition to the salad.  Here's the whole day:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • salad with ham, turkey, swiss
  • balsamic vinaigrette (I think it had olive oil)
  • pineapple chunks
  • milk chocolate with almonds and toffee
  • venison burger
  • beef burger (Omaha steaks, and compared to grassfed or the venison, quite nasty tasting)
  • swiss cheese
  • a few homemade pickle chunks
  • salad with dijon vinaigrette
  • mustard and ketchup
  • two fauxtmeal cookies
  • two chocolate cherries
  • a bag of potato chips (small one)
  • a glass of red wine
I don't know the exact cause, but I passed out cold around 7:00 pm and slept solid until 1 am.  And then was uncomfortably awake until around 3:30.  With the alarm going off at 5:30, you can see that I did get my 8 hours of sleep, but I didn't enjoy them.

148.4 this morning.  Lots of reasons why in that list, and one on the calendar. 

And another 4 hours' worth of meeting this morning, starting in about 15 minutes.  SO not Paleo.

No comments:

Post a Comment