Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday

I was hungry all day yesterday.  No idea why, I just was.  I did end up eating hazel nuts midway through the day, but it wasn't boredom, I don't think.  Got home, had dinner, and I needed more.  It's weird when that happens, but I did the best I could to go with it and stay reasonably sane (but only reasonably, as you'll see).  And at the end of it all, 147.4 on the scale this morning - go figure.  Here's the breakdown:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • hazel nuts
  • meatballs with commercial "vodka" pasta sauce and parmesan cheese
  • salad with meat and cheese in it
  • blue cheese dressing
  • cheese
  • cashews
  • godiva pearls (only about 6 of them, I think)
  • two chocolate cherries
I put the cashews in a small container with the chocolates, to keep the quantity from going mindlessly high, and it worked.  And after the cashews, I didn't feel quite so ravenous, so I was able to stop eating.

No exercise last night - I was tired and achy and felt vaguely like a cold or something was looming when I got home from work.  May have been hunger, I guess.  It seems to be gone this morning, I'm happy to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment