Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday

Frustrating week - I'm at 149.4 this morning, and I have been eating reasonably well.  But as I say that, my stomach is misbehaving a bit, and I still feel slightly malaise-a-licious.  At least I slept through the night last night - that has to help, although when the radio started playing this morning, I wasn't seeing it that way at all.

I think I'm still getting too much sugar at the moment.  There's a lot of chocolate hanging around in our house, so I am going to have to start ignoring its presence.

Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • cheese
  • Godiva pearls (maybe 10g carbs worth, at most)
  • grilled sausages (summer-sausage type)
  • brussels sprouts
  • wine
  • walnuts (eaten very mindlessly, I should add)
  • chocolate blueberries
  • two Christmas chocolates (filled things from a box that comes with the little brown paper cups in it)
I think that's it.  Again last night, I felt mild stirrings of fasciculation in my calves, but no cramps, and this morning, I feel swollen and achy all over, so something is not right.  Guess I'll try to figure it out and get it sorted this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment