Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Stuff I want to mention

I can't correlate this to anything in particular, but wanted to mention that I have had a very mild itchy stomach rash for the past few days - maybe as long as a week.  Also, starting on about Friday last week, my stomach has been a minor mess.  No hunger, constipation, mild indigestion, stuff of that sort.  (And then I step back and think to myself that in the "olden days" when I ate the SAD, that would have been normal).  I ate breakfast this morning, although I wasn't particularly hungry.  Still am not, at 12:30 pm.

That said, Lee was in the throes of a very nasty stomach thing last week - throwing up and related symptoms, and he hates throwing up worse than anything.  It may have been food poisoning, but whatever it was, I had no problems along those lines whatsoever.

Anyway, just putting this out there, for later analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment