Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday

Over the past day or so, I ate something that did not agree with me.  Woke up with a bona-fide stomach ache at 3:00 am, for the start to a beautiful day.  I think it's sorted itself out now, and I am feeling better, but it was annoying.  148.5 this morning, so whatever was going on yesterday is backing off.

Here's yesterday's eating:
  • tea with cream
  • no supplements
  • cheese
  • salad with gyro meat and tzaziki sauce
  • iced tea
  • possibly a couple of Godiva pearls
  • boiled shrimp
  • salad with dijon vinaigrette
  • almond shortbread cookies
  • chocolate cherries
  • walnuts
  • strawberries
  • strawberry ice cream
Wow, that's rather more than I'd thought, somehow, and certainly possible that it would produce a stomach ache.  We'll try to calm things down again this weekend, I guess, although I know we're headed out for Mexican for dinner (and I'm having pork fajitas, no tortillas, and green chile), so calming down won't start until tomorrow.

I have not done anything toward implementing my workout plan, but will try to do that this weekend as well.  I know I'm going for some sort of walk on Saturday, for sure.  And we'll see what happens after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment