Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday

I think it is, anyway.  Slept badly last night - too much good news in the air, I hope - and didn't even wake up until well after 6 am.  I could have used more.  My left shoulder is achy and nasty, almost as if I'd had no massage on Monday, and I would very much like to go back to bed.  Not an option, though.

Ate somewhat better yesterday, and I'm at 148.3 this morning.  I also had the beginnings of ketosis-cramps in my calves overnight - nothing to get me out of bed, thank goodness, but enough to make me a bit cautious.  Contributed to the bad sleep, I think.  Here's the rundown on yesterday:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • apple slices
  • Godiva dark chocolate pearls
  • peanuts
  • grilled shrimp
  • broccoli
  • salad with blue cheese dressing
  • iced tea
  • possibly a small amount of rice pilaf
  • more chocolate
Weird how the list for a good day is often longer than one for a bad day.  Maybe I need to add variety on days when I'm feeling snacky - go for apples or something rather than dipping into the cashews for the third time. 

The peanuts were from the machine; I got very hungry all at once right toward the end of the day, and thought I'd better grab something, since dinner was to be late last night.  They did the trick and I was fine the rest of the day.  We didn't have a lot of time at home last night, and I was occupied with various tasks, so I didn't get bored and start hitting bite-sized food - definitely an improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment