Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday (aka, Huh?)

I stepped on the scale this morning and it said I weigh 149.0 pounds.  Which doesn't make any sense to me.  I think I'm starting to shed some of the water associated with the insane workout from Monday - at least, I'm better able to move today - and I don't think I ate THAT badly yesterday, so what gives?  I'm sure it will sort itself out, eventually; in the meantime, I skipped breakfast today because of time constraints, and because I have lunch plans.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • hazel nuts
  • Godiva chocolate pearls
  • stuffed bell peppers (1-1/2, stuffed with grassfed beef, rice, tomatoes, cheddar cheese)
  • two squares of dark chocolate
  • cashews (I was looking for salt and crunch)
  • the last Christmas chocolate, which had nuts of some sort in it
I'm pretty sure that was it.  The stuffing for the peppers was pretty salty, so maybe it's water, but my ankles and Achilles tendons are not at all swollen, and that's usually where I judge if I'm dealing with water weight.  And, despite muscle soreness throughout the body yesterday, I'm not buying the possibility of it all being muscle-weighs-more-than-fat.  Sorry.

No major worries, really; I imagine it will sort itself out.  I just need to find better alternatives for those "want salt and crunch" moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment