Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wednesday

Still battling mild general malaise and an urge to snack inappropriately, and still at 149.2.  Here's yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • tea with cream
  • cheese
  • burger patty composed of 2/3 grassfed beef and 1/3 ground pork
  • cole slaw
  • green beans
  • dark chocolate (both Godiva pearls and a square of Hershey's special dark)
  • cashews
Not enough to sustain that weight, and not enough carbs, I think, so it must be inflammation of some sort.  I took extra fish oil yesterday and again today, with the hope that it will do the trick.  I am less stiff and bruised-feeling than yesterday.

Not much more than that to say, really.  The post-dinner snacking is all boredom, which means I need to find something to do with my hands at night.  And I will; I think the whole family is having a post-holiday letdown right now and it's hard to get momentum behind much of anything.  Until Monday, anyway, when the boot camp thing begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment