Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday

Bike-to-work day around here.  As I drove in, I didn't see all that many bikers, for which I was grateful, since they rarely seem to hold themselves bound by traffic laws.  Terrifying creatures, really.

As I swore to do yesterday, here's my eating:
  • 2 scrambled eggs
  • 3 slices real bacon
  • tea with cream
  • 1 skewer marinated chicken
  • 1 skewer marinated beef (Korean BBQ; had some sugar and soy in it for sure)
  • 4 pieces gruyere
  • tea with cream
  • Beef-with Broccoli (restaurant chinese - had carrots, water chestnuts as well)
  • small hot and sour soup
  • rather a lot of walnuts
  • 4 small strawberries (not as ripe as I would have liked - shoulda left them another day)
  • 2 chocolate dried cherries

The Chinese food was very unfilling - just like the myth claims, we were hungry an hour later - hence the walnuts and cheese.  And I'm at 142.2 this morning - not sure if it's lunch, or the salt, or the walnuts to blame.  We ended up going out, rather than having steak or pizza snacks for dinner, because the steaks were still frozen and the pepperoni was partly consumed by my husband in a minor nosh Sunday night.  Oh well - we got more.  Steaks tonight, I think.

Sleep last night was hard, but painful - I woke up achy pretty much all over.  Not really sure why, but I took some Advil and an extra fish oil at breakfast; hope that will fix it.

No comments:

Post a Comment