Friday, June 10, 2011

Friday

Four am, and the dog starts making noises suggestive of imminent digestive upset.  That's how the day started.  It got worse.  As I climbed back in bed after ushering both of them outside, I realized that one ear is very stuffed up, and the other is not far behind.  So I'm going to be deaf-ish all day.  That generally renders me completely ineffective.

I got bored yesterday, and hit the machines.  That, even after eating a cheese snack.  A bag of peanuts and a bag of M&Ms later (they don't make a good substitute for trail mix that way, for what it's worth), I'm at 145.6 this morning.  Stupid of me.  And eating that mix of toxins may have something to do with my ear issues this morning.  Maybe, anyway.

Oh, well, it's the weekend.  We will eat better this weekend, one way or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment