Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday

Here is yesterday's eating:
  • scrambled eggs
  • turkey sausage (3 links)
  • tea with cream
  • a Perrier
  • a cheese snack
  • various tea, but another glass of water
  • 2 bratwurst with mustard
  • salad
  • blue cheese dressing
  • a bottle of hard cider
  • a bit more water
  • a 1-serving Haagen-Dasz vanilla ice cream
  • 2 pieces gruyere
  • 1 square of 85% chocolate
  • 2 chocolate almonds
  • 3 strawberries
I'm pretty sure that was it.  Lee and I both had rather annoying days and opted for portion-controlled, 5-ingredient ice cream as a survivor's reward.  It was very good, but much sweeter than it needed to be.  142.8 this morning - the very minor gain probably from water; as you can see, I did make a conscious effort to increase my intake of water without stuff in it.  It did seem to quell the mild fasciculation I'd been having in my calves over the past weeks, lending credence to Dr. Eades' explanation of the really nasty cramps.  I'll keep it up - already had a Perrier on the way to work today - and we're taking water with us on our trip next week.

Sleep has been rather sub-par of late; I think it has much to do with "need a vacation" at the moment.  With luck, things will settle out in that area next week, even with the time zone changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment