Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday

A good weekend, but not nearly long enough.  Got some bona-fide sun time yesterday morning; whether it was that or something else, my ear appears to be clearing up from whatever was impeding my hearing on Friday.  Good thing - that's a very distracting ailment.

Ate a lot of nuts over the weekend - I was on a snack binge, quite honestly, and spent Saturday eating chocolate, as well.  So I guess I should be grateful to be "only" at 146.4 this morning.  And I am, sort of.  But I must say, snacking is my biggest problem with this way of eating - I've been a snacker for so long that it's very difficult to break the habit.

Eggs and turkey bacon for breakfast today.  I plan to get out and walk a bit mid-day unless it starts raining or something (I don't think that's in the forecast).  And meat-and-leaves of some sort for dinner.  Nothing until then - especially not m&ms and peanuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment