Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Tuesday

Held out until I got home, then had a cheese snack, followed by a dinner of steak, salad with blue cheese, and country-style green beans (which I swear I will learn to make).  After that, 8 chocolate-covered dried cherries and some gouda.  145.8 this morning, but a night of the weirdest dreams I can recall in some time.  No idea what prompted them.

While I'm perfectly comfortable in this weight range, my one fear is that this will be "okay" and then I'll hit the top end of it and stay there, with variations above and below, and that will be "okay" and so on, until suddenly the scale starts saying things I don't like a lot.  So I would like to see things move back down to the low 140s and spend their time doing variations on that theme.  Unless it's muscle, which seems highly unlikely, given my utter lack of exercise these days.  I do mean to do my measurements one day and see where the body fat thing comes in; if it's still 23% or whatever I was last, then I'm absolutely fine with the additional 4 pounds, because it would be mostly muscle.  But I tend to doubt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment