Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday

144.6 this morning - not sure why, except that I noshed on coconut chips after dinner, mindlessly.

Slept like garbage - the leg cramps became foot cramps last night - across the ball of my foot, trying to roll that area into a tube.  Not violently painful - I didn't leap out of bed or anything - but annoying as I tried to keep the foot in a non-rollable position and simultaneously relax it.  I guess it worked, eventually, because I did fall back to sleep.  That was during the lightning and thunder stage of the night; I think we also had some rain, and I'm glad to say this morning that my fear of hail was unfounded.  It kinda sounded like that sort of storm at the time. 

Anyway, noise, discomfort, and minor anxiety do not a good night's sleep make.

We had the bratwurst for dinner, with extra hotdogs - Lee didn't think 3 bratwurst between 2 of us was enough - and a salad.  It was good; nothing to write about, really.  Something with ground beef tonight - to use up the remainder from breakfast the other day.  I'm not much inspired at the moment.

If it clears up today, I'll do another walk - I enjoyed getting out into the sun yesterday.  I don't know that I'd similarly enjoy a jaunt in the rain, so I do hope it will stop soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment