Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday and not a second too soon

Sheesh, what a work week.  I'm about toasted, I think.  Hitting the road tomorrow to trade cars with Elizabeth in Albuquerque - and we'll be having Mexican for dinner, at a place we ate at two Christmases ago, give or take.  Always good when restaurants stick around that long.

I had a two-jerky day yesterday (also metaphorically, but that's an unrelated story).  Something about that stuff just fails to satisfy.  Got home, and while waiting for Lee to get home, had cheese, chocolate, salami - and was still hungry.  We had Smashburger for dinner - naked Classic burger and a strawberry shake.  Both very tasty - and finally filling.  Although by bedtime, I was scrounging more cheese...

I have some very minor cramping going on in my legs and feet - the kind I've learned to avoid by not getting in certain positions.  A pretty good night's sleep, and a bit more of the post-Easter weight gone - down to 144.4 this morning.  Lee says he's losing again - slowly - too.  So that's good.

No idea what dinner will be tonight - probably out somewhere.  Or not.  We really haven't given it any thought.  Lunch at a place that sounds meat-oriented - a chance to get together with some former co-workers.  So if I eat enough meat at lunch, we could have nothing but leaves for dinner, maybe.  Guess we'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment