Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thursday

We're neither of us sleeping very well right now for some reason; bed just seems a bit uncomfortable.  I don't think my body comp is shifting again, which was a reason once before, but it feels a bit like that.

Here's yesterday's eating (including a bucket o' stupidity there at the end):
  • 2 scrambled eggs
  • 3 slices bacon
  • tea with cream
  • 3 pieces gruyere
  • ribeye steak (not a whole one, but they were monstrous)
  • salad
  • blue cheese dressing
  • 2 chocolate almonds
  • a boatload of pecans with cheese spread

142.8 this morning and a stomach that is mildly cursing me.  So no breakfast today; I'll let it rest.  Once again, I got the munchies last night.  I think I actually wanted ice cream - and shoot, a small bowl of ice cream probably would have been better for me than spending a half hour (maybe a bit longer) spreading pecans with cheese spread and eating them. 

The steaks last night were very good - and huge, maybe a pound apiece.  Between us, we demolished about 1-2/3 steaks - a smallish bit is in the fridge for leftovers.  Tonight, unless plans change (they tend to), we'll do the mini pizza thingies - pepperoni spread with sauce, cheese, and miscellaneous chopped pizza veggies (in this case, green peppers and mushrooms).  I guess we'll fill a cookie sheet with them and eat until we can't.  Messy, but very tasty.

I think I'll get in a walk today - probably try the full mile in the moccasins (no intentional reference to any proverb here).

No comments:

Post a Comment