Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thursday

So all the weight I appeared to have lost earlier in the week? Gone. 158.8 today, for crying out loud. On an effing Fat Fast! I have legitimate water bags under my eyes right now, I felt so rotten last night that I couldn't do my exercises, and it was apparently for naught.

Well, shit.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • the usual supplements
  • the egg souffle thingie
  • 2 portions of butter roasted pecans
  • a cup of chicken bouillon
  • broccoli-cheese soup
  • 2 pieces of cheese
  • about 7 cashews
And no, I don't think the cashews were what gained me a pound. Sorry.

I have been hungry for 3 straight days. I have exercised extreme self-discipline for that time, and avoided even considering eating the chocolates in the kitchen at the office (that I brought in on Monday to get rid of at home). I didn't even go for the third bag of pecans. And in that process, I gained weight. Nobody can tell me that's physics. That's hormones. So annoying.

I am absolutely in ketosis - at least, I'm peeing Moderate ketones. And that's quite something, really; I rarely see the stick that dark. Had a couple of leg cramps last night, too - despite the added salt from the chicken bouillon. Oh, and given that the salt is supposed to help me feel warmer, I found it super ironic that I was freezing all night.

Some days, nothing goes right, I guess. That sums up yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment