Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Wednesday

Still 159.6 this morning. I guess that's good, although I sort of thought it would be less.

My stomach was rather unhappy yesterday. Probably recuperating from the weekend's excesses. I'm not sure I'm fully over them, but I feel better than I did at dinner time last night.

Here's yesterday:
  • tea with cream
  • strawberries
  • bacon
  • the usual supplements
  • an apple
  • 4 pieces of cheese
  • a bag of trail mix that was mostly raisins
  • a large bowl of hot and sour soup
  • 1 Lindt truffle - white chocolate
  • another piece of cheese
Not ideal; could have been worse. No apple today. We have one Granny Smith left, and I'll use it for cooking - they're actually tough, and not fun to eat. No trail mix, either. Blecch. If I need more than 4 pieces of cheese, I'll finish the stupid almonds.

Achy this morning, although I generally slept well. Woke around 4:30 - that seems to be a thing. No leg cramps. I expect I'll have them next week with the fat fast - not sure if there's much I can do to avoid them, truly. Nothing I've tried to date has worked.

We cannot find the dumbbells that I owned before we moved. So we will be shopping for another set in the next few days - maybe tomorrow, since I'm off work. Oh - I should get some walking in this weekend - 4 days' worth. Good idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment